Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre, is now open. Music in Canada finally has a home – and its right in downtown Calgary!
The 160,000 square-foot facility houses the National Music Centre’s exhibitions over five floors, and showcases a vast collection of artifacts, instruments, and music memorabilia. Music lovers of all ages can play, rock, and discover something new as they explore NMC’s exhibition stages:
- Play the guitar, mix a track, or sing along in our vocal booths
- Make noise in our Soundbox – a musical workshop!
- See music memorabilia from Canadian music icons
- Visit the Canadian Halls of Fame – a first for Canada
- Grab a bite at Rosso Coffee Roasters and check out the NMC Shop!
More than a museum, Studio Bell also features recording facilities, workshops, classrooms, multiple event spaces, and a 300-seat performance hall.
For upcoming concerts and events, please visit studiobell.ca.