Music in Canada finally has a home – and it’s right in Calgary’s downtown East Village neighbourhood!
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre (NMC), is a 160,000 square-foot facility that houses NMC’s exhibitions over five floors and showcases a vast collection of artifacts, instruments, and music memorabilia. Music lovers of all ages can play, rock, and discover something new as they explore the stunning facility:
- Tour awe-striking architecture inspired my musical instruments and the surrounding Canadian landscape
- Play the guitar, mix a track, or sing along in our vocal booths
- See music memorabilia from Canadian music icons
- Visit the Canadian Music Halls of Fame – a first for Canada
- Check out the NMC Gift Shop for a one-of-a-kind item
More than a museum, Studio Bell also features recording facilities, workshops, classrooms, multiple event spaces, and a 300-seat performance hall.
For upcoming concerts and events, please visit studiobell.ca.