- This event has passed.
December 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 19, 2021
Take a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to raise over a million trout in the hatchery – including a hands-on experience feeding thousands of trout all at once!
Due to the working environment of the Fish Hatchery and the feed used within the facilities, those with severe fish allergies are not recommended to enter the hatchery.
What to Expect:
- Closed-in shoes recommended.
- Visitors must clean their hands using hand sanitizer and walk across a disinfectant mat to enter.
- Follow one-way flow to the largest ponds in the hatchery.
- Each visitor receives one serving of fish food.
When: Fridays & Saturdays
Tickets available between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Approximate time to feed the fish is 10 mins
- Presale tickets are available for sale online
Fee: $2.00 +tax per person (children 3 & under free with a paid adult)
Youth under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult