Ghouls Night Out @ Heritage Park
October 24 @ 12:00 am - October 27 @ 12:00 am
Ghouls’ Night Out at Heritage Park is perfect for families with little ghouls, aged three to nine, who are looking for a fun, safe night out.
- Meet the Addams Family at the Famous 5 Centre of Canadian Women
- Enjoy an interactive live stage play
- See the newly revised Carnivale!
By popular demand, these family-favourite activities are back for 2019
- Take a spooky stroll down our well decorated streets, and meet some of the ghoulish residents of the village
- Do the Mash – the Monster Mash! Our Family Halloween dance will have your bones jumping along to top Halloween hits
- Drop in for storytelling and crafts with some of our favourite wizards, witches and more
- Kick up your heels and get ready to take to the skies at the Witches Flying School
- Have a freaky feast as you decorate your very own “Ginger-dead Man” cookie
- Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice and her funny friends for tea
- Be on the lookout for the spooky scarecrows and their pumpkin patches, werewolves, a cast of creepy characters, Carnivale games of chance and more!
Tickets will go on sale in September.