- This event has passed.
Once Upon A Christmas @ Heritage Park
December 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm$11
Once Upon a Christmas
Saturdays & Sundays, November 23 – December 22, 2019
Experience the magic of Christmas past at Heritage Park. Enjoy a festive wagon ride, sing carols or visit with jolly old Saint Nick himself. Immerse yourself in an old-fashioned Christmas as some of the historical family homes and buildings open their doors to share their Yuletide traditions.
Hands-on activities and entertainment are sure to delight guests of all ages. Come and get your fix of wholesome holiday cheer!
• NEW! 1950’s Storybook Christmas in Gasoline Alley Museum. Enjoy games, photos and stories featuring the Grinch, Frosty, Rudolph, and Mrs. Claus
• Santa visits (with optional professional photo*)
• Santa’s Critters petting zoo, courtesy of Butterfield Acres
• Performances by Vintage Bronze Handbell Choir
• Holiday play in the Canmore Opera House: “The Secret of Santa’s Workshop” (three times daily)
• Wagon rides (weather dependent)
• Christmas carols
• Antique photo parlour*
• Select historical homes and buildings open
• Children’s crafts
• Unique shopping, including the ‘Kids Only’ Store
• Freshly baked goods from Alberta Bakery
• Gingerbread cookie decorating*
• Hot chocolate bar
• Breakfast buffet* (must be purchased in advance)
*Additional fees apply