At Calaway Park, Family Fun is how we roll! Now open for the 2018 season there are lots of new and exciting experiences at Western Canada’s Largest Outdoor Family Amusement Park!
Sky Wynder is a new ride you don’t want to miss! Experience two thrills in one! You will spiral as you drop down a 40 foot column again and again. Take in the breath-taking view of the beautiful Rocky Mountains from this brand new ride. One must be at least 38 inches to enjoy this ride.
Get ready for 4 new live stage shows and a new Cinemagic 3D movie!
- Candyland – The SWEETEST stage show in FOREVER! At the Celebration Stage on select days throughout the summer starting June 29, 2018. 20-minutes in length.
- Dance Evolution – A high-energy musical stage show decades in the making! Come dance along with us at the Celebration Stage on select days throughout the summer starting June 29, 2018. 20-minutes in length.
- Malcolm Russell – Magic! Juggling! Comedy! Catch the show Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer!
- The Snow Circus – A one-man circus of amazing feats! Catch the show Wednesdays and Thursdays throughout the summer!
- The Son of Bigfoot 3D! Playing May 19th to October 8th, 2018. Follow Adam, a solitary teenager, as he sets out to trace back his long-lost father. Deep into the woods, Adam is faced with an unbelievable revelation: his father is no other than…Bigfoot. Join Bigfoot and son, and all their quirky woodland animal friends, for the adventure of a lifetime!
BeaverTails Pastries! Have a new foodie experience at Calaway Park’s new food location, BeaverTails! Enjoy a delicious BeaverTails pastry with your family! With 8 different options it is sure to delight every member of your family!
There is always something happening at Calaway Park!
July 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th – Family Fun Friday Nights! Enjoy an extra two hours at Calaway Park on the Friday evenings in July only! Open from 10am to 9pm. Experience Calaway Park from 10am to 5pm for regular admission plus GST per person or from 5pm to 9pm for only $15.95 plus GST per person. Enjoy all the family fun of Calaway Park for a bonus two hours!
July 13th to 15th – Calaway Comic Fest for Kids! CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES! Dress up in your best family friendly costume and visit the Artist Market featuring unique items from local artists! Or stop by the Photo Op Zone to be transported to a world far, far away. Forgot your mask? Stop by the Superhero Face Painting Center ($5 per face). Come experience Calaway Park like you never have before! You never know who you might see!
July 28th to 31st – Canadian Heroes Weekend! This weekend is for our Canadian Heroes! Canadian Armed Forces / Veterans as well as Canadian First Responders (EMS, Fire, and Police) will receive free admission to Calaway Park. Immediate family members (spouse and children) will receive a special admission rate of $24 plus GST per person. Identification required. Please visit the Canadian Heroes tent in the front admission area for your tickets and discount admission vouchers. Thank you for your service to Canada! Open 10am to 7pm.
Calaway Park is open Saturdays and Sundays until June 24th, daily from June 28th to September 3rd, and Saturdays, Sundays, and holiday Monday from September 8th to October 8th!
Visit calawaypark.com for more information!