- This event has passed.
Paint the Night Pink (18+)
August 25 @ 6:00 pm - August 26 @ 12:00 am
Feel the glamour and Paint the Night Pink (18+)!
On August 25, Spark is getting fabulous to celebrate all things pink pink isn’t just a colour, it’s a way of life! Dress in your best #barbiecore inspired outfit to play and learn in the newest exhibition at Spark called Barbie: A Cultural Icon. Plus, dance the night away, sip on themed cocktails, get your hair done at the Blow Out Bar, sing your heart out during diva karaoke, cheer on your favourite local drag performers, explore the science centre and so much more!
Here’s what you can expect while living the dream during Paint the Night Pink:
- Check-out the star of the night Barbie: A Cultural Icon Exhibition created by the doll giant’s themselves, Mattel!
- Snap your next viral pic in one of the many themed photo-ops featuring gigantic props, to really make you feel like a doll.
- Get a dry-hair blow-out by the girlies from Painted Pretty.
- Then, strut your stuff down the runway and show off your #barbiecore inspired look for the evening, you could even win tickets to the next Spark After Dark!
- Cheer on the real life dolls during the Drag Show with artists like Queen Valerie Hunt, Misty Meadows and more.
- Dance the night away under the neon lights to the tunes of DJ Sonidef.
- Party it up with performers from Cirque de la Nuit and some real life Barbies!
- Learn from industry experts on topics like body positivity and why imaginative play is important.
- Sip and snack on themed cocktails and snacks, and yes, they are real.
- Plus so much more pink-tastic fun, you won’t want to miss!
Date: August 25, 2023
Time: 6:00 PM to midnight
Tickets: General Admission is $35
This event is not included with a Spark Membership.